Volunteering is a great way to meet people, stay active, learn something new, network, and help others. The Middleton Senior Center offers a variety of volunteer opportunities:
- Events Committee - Assist in planning and implementing programs for the Senior Center.
- Bakery Assistant - Assist with distribution of donated baked items.
- Dining Center (10:00-12:30 M-F) - Package meals for homebound seniors and serve on site lunch
- Driver Escorts - Volunteers needed to provide rides to Seniors for medical appointments. Schedules for driving are flexible and volunteers designate which days and time they are willing to drive. Mileage is reimbursed for drivers. Many Seniors rely on this form of transportation to get to vital appointments
- Foot Care - Assist nurses who provide foot care.
- Friendly Visitor - Visit homebound seniors.
- Knitting / Sewing Projects - Make items for local charities.
- Home Delivered Meals (11:00-12:30 M-F) - Deliver meals to homebound seniors in Middleton.
- Mending - Provide simple mending for seniors.
- Newsletter Collating - Prepare newsletter for mailing.
- Receptionist - Answer phones and greet visitors.
If you would like to volunteer please complete this Volunteer Application or you may contact Melodee Vogt at (608) 831-2373.