The Middleton Senior Center’s Social Seniors Meet Monthly!
Every month, the Social Seniors group gathers to take a local day trip that often includes dining at a restaurant for breakfast or lunch. They have a great time together laughing and learning about various topics and touring area businesses.
- Tuesday, December 5 at 1:00 p.m.- Travel Log from Africa trip presented by Claudia Miska at the Middleton Senior Center. Free!
- Wednesday, December 6 at 9:00 a.m.- Breakfast at local restaurant- call for details. Participants pay for their own meal.
- Tuesday, December 19 at 11:00 a.m. at the Middleton Senior Center. Each person is planning to bring a small wrapped gift for exchange and a treat to share for this social event.
Anyone who wants to participate should register at least two business days in advance by calling 608-831-2373. All those age 55+ are invited!
The purpose of the Senior Center is:
- To coordinate programs and services for older adults that help maintain their dignity and independence
- To provide older adults with a variety of educational and recreational opportunities
- To provide information and referrals to older adults and their families
- To facilitate civic engagement of older adults within the community
The Middleton Senior Center is accredited by the National Institute of Senior Centers and the Wisconsin Association of Senior Centers.
The Senior Center is a Department of the City of Middleton. The city is the primary funding source for the Senior Center. The center also receives a portion of its budget from Dane County.
If you would like to make a donation to the Middleton Senior Center in support of our programs and services for older adults, please see our link to our credit card payment site and select the Senior Center Payments for the Payment Option and annotate in the notes area that this is a donation.