2. Use facility availability calendars to view available dates and locations. Click the GREEN "Reserve" button next to the facility you are looking to reserve to view the calendar.
a. Available dates will have a GREEN “Reserve” button on the date.
b. Any reservation(s) needed within 30 days must be made at the Parks and Recreation Office located at 7426 Hubbard Ave in Middleton during open office hours.
c. Non-profit organizations MUST make their reservation in person and bring proof of non-profit status at the time of reservation to receive the non-profit rate.
3. Follow the prompts to reserve the shelter for your event.
4. Complete the “Shelter Rental Additional Questions” form.
5. Check out. A 3% processing fee will be added at checkout if you use your credit card. You can pay by check or cash at the Parks & Recreation Office during open hours to avoid the fee.
6. You will receive a confirmation email once payment is received. Your reservation is not complete until payment is made.
During office hours, we process all facility reservations at our Parks & Recreation Office, 7426 Hubbard Avenue. You will need to make a payment to complete your reservation. We accept credit cards, cash, or checks.