Current Projects Bus Tour for City Officials
Saturday, June 1, 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
(Bus capacity is 56). Red below denotes potential restroom breaks.
Volunteer Committee Members’ Orientation 11:30-1:00p.m
We’ll have some time in between stops to discuss, but in order to complete the tour on time, we’re simply looking to familiarize everyone with the sites either already developed or under consideration. Please arrive at 7:45 a.m. and make sure to eat breakfast before you arrive. All times are estimated:
7:45 Arrive at City Hall/Receive Staff Handout & Map of Tour Sites/Introductions
1. 8:00 Hop on Bus & Start Tour at City Hall
2. 8:00 Downtown Civic Campus/Middleton Center/Downtown Plaza (Kelley/Davis)
8:10 Middleton Center Phase 2 (Kelley)
STOP BRIEFLY ON HUBBARD AVENUE AT PROPOSED PLAZA SITE
8:15 Plaza Development Process (Davis)
3. 8:25 University Avenue/Parmenter Intersection & Resurfacing Project 2019 & Downtown Updates in 2020 (Davis)
4. 8:30 The Addison Project for Infill Multi-Family Housing Development (Opitz)
5. 8:40 Lakeview Community Park (Davis)
6. 8:50 North Mendota Trail Pedestrian/Bicycle Project (Opitz)
7. 9:00 Redtail Ackers (Opitz)
8. 9:10 Community of BB/Taylor Community Park (Kelley/Davis)
STOP BRIEFLY AT TAYLOR COMMUNITY PARK PARKING LOT
9. 9:30 Stagecoach Aptmts. on Century Ave. & Future Trailhead/View from Common Ground Parking (Kelley/Opitz/Susan West)
10. 9:40 Belle Fontaine Extension/Development Prospects west of Misty Valley (Kelley/Opitz)
11. 9:45 Tribeca Development Update (Kelley/Davis)
12. 9:50 Airport Master Plan & Solar Field Projects (Opitz/Davis)
13. 10:05 Miramont Behavioral Health Psychiatric Hospital & PPD (Burns/Davis)
STOP BRIEFLY AT AIRPORT PARKING LOT
14. 10:15 Hy Cite & ETC Projects (Burns/Kelley/Davis)
15. 10:25 Pleasant View Road/PV Golf Course/Erdman XC Ski Park (brief stop at Golf parking lot--Davis)
16. 10:40 Discovery Springs/FEMA Update (Burns/Davis)
17. 10:55 Meadow Ridge & Oak Ridge Workforce Housing Developments/Treysta Development (Kelley/Davis)
18. 11:05 Meriter-Unity Point/U.W. Health (Davis)
19. 11:15 Conservancy Bend Project (Kelley/Davis)
11:25 Conclusion of Tour at City Hall.
11:30 Lunch at City Hall
Noon—1 p.m. Orientation Program for City Committee Volunteers (Davis)
Note: The times listed for each discussion item are tentative and subject to change. Even though a quorum of the Common Council and other city committees may attend this meeting, no action will be taken by the Common Council or other city committees on this bus tour.
Copyright © 2019 City of Middleton. All Rights Reserved.
7426 Hubbard Ave, Middleton, WI 53562Unsubscribe