Curbside brush collection by the Streets Department will be provided once per month from April to October. Brush needs to be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on the Monday of your collection week. If Monday is a holiday, place brush at curb by 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
Your cooperation in making the scheduled collection of brush as efficient as possible is appreciated. Please follow these instructions:
- Limbs or branches must not exceed 6” in diameter.
- Place brush in an orderly fashion parallel to the curb, with all cut ends pointing to the right as you face the street.
- Avoid conflicts with trees, poles, hydrants, mailboxes, parked cars, and other obstructions.
- Remove all metal, roots and dirt.
- Keep brush segregated from garbage, leaves and garden waste.
- Brush trimmed by contractors WILL NOT be collected.
- Brush mixed with leaves WILL NOT be collected.