Pursuant to Section 15.04(6)(d) of the City of Middleton Ordinances, the following areas will be designated “No Parking” during the designated times and dates. These parking prohibitions are being placed into effect to maintain the orderly flow of vehicular and pedestrian traffic; and to facilitate City Permitted Street Use and vendor set-up all related to the community events known as the Good Neighbor Festival and the Good Neighbor Festival Parade.
- Parmenter Street from University Avenue north to the Roundabout, both sides: Sunday 08/29/21, 7:00 AM to Sunday 08/29/21, 4:00 PM
- Lee Street from Parmenter Street east to Clark Street, both sides: Sunday 08/29/21, 7:00 AM to Sunday 08/29/21, 4:00 PM
- Lee Street from Clark Street east to the entrance of Fireman’s Park, both sides: Friday 08/27/21, 4:00 PM to Sunday 08/29/21, 11:00 PM
- North Avenue, 7400 Block, north side, adjacent to Fireman’s Park, from Middleton Street to Clark St.: Friday 08/27/21, 7:00 AM to Sunday 08/29/21, 7:00 PM
- North Avenue, 7400 Block, south side, from Middleton Street to Clark Street. Friday 08/27/21, 4:00 PM to Saturday 08/29/21, 10:00 AM
- Clark Street entire length north from Lee Street, both sides: Monday 08/23/21, 7:00 AM to Monday 08/30/21, Noon