Unscheduled collection of leaves and garden waste will be provided in April, October and November (weather permitting). Collection on private property is prohibited, unless a Release of Liability Agreement is signed and on file with the Dept. of Public Works.
Please see the City’s Leaf and Garden Waste Collection Policy for a complete description of the curbside leaf and garden waste collection service seasons, rules and alternative disposal options.
Your cooperation in making leaf collection efficient is both needed and appreciated. Please follow these instructions:
- Pile leaves on grass areas along the curb, but not in the street or gutter.
- Do not pile leaves around trees, posts, hydrants or mailboxes.
- Please do not park a vehicle in front of leaf piles.
- Leaves in bags or containers WILL NOT be collected.
- Leaves mixed with brush WILL NOT be collected.