Bunny Hop Walk
When: Bunnies will be out from Friday, March 26th to April 4th.
Where: There will be 6 bunny cut outs that will be placed along a route/trail at 3 different Middleton Locations:
- Tiedeman Pond
- Lakeview Park
- Orchid Heights Conservancy Trail Loop
Objective: Find all 6 bunnies that will be placed in these locations. On the back of each bunny there will be a Letter and a QR code.
- The letter will be one of the 6 letters participants will try to find along the route
- The QR code will take you to a google form for that particular park location. This will allow you to submit your answer, to be eligible to win a prize & to receive a goodie bag from the Middleton Recreation Department.
After participants find each bunny and receive the letter from the back of those bunnies, they will then have to try and unscramble the letters to recreate the correct answer for the clues.
- For example: At Lakeview Park, there are 6 bunnies. The letters from those 6 bunnies make out the letters, ( I,W,S,N,S,G). Participants would now need to figure out what the letters spell and then submit that guess to the google form. ( SWINGS)
How to know if you have the correct answer:
- After you have submitted an answer, the screen will inform you that your response has been recorded
- To learn if your answer is correct / incorrect, you will click on VIEW ACCURACY. This will take you to a new page/tab on your device.
- Correct Answer: If you have a correct answer, you will see a (GREEN CHECK MARK), indicating you are correct.
- Incorrect Answer: If you submit the wrong answer, you will see a (RED X), indicating you are incorrect. To edit your answer, return to the page on your device that says VIEW ACCURACY. You will have the option to edit. Change the answer and then submit again!
How will I receive my prize?
After participants have decoded the correct answer, and submitted it via the google form, they will be able to receive their prize by stopping by the Middleton Recreation Department during Prize Pickup Times. Participants can also receive a prize by coming into City Hall during Prize Pickup Times and providing Middleton Recreation Staff with the correct answer to receive a goodie bag.
For individuals who complete the 3 Mile Hike at Orchid Heights Conservancy and submit the correct answer, they will also be entered into a drawing to win a local area gift card. The drawing will take place on April 9th.
Prize Pickup Times:
Prizes can be picked up at Middleton City Hall at the Recreation office outdoor window on the following dates and times:
- March 29th to April 2nd from 8:15am-3:00pm
- April 5th to April 9th from 8:15am-3:00pm