Board of Review
Meetings (2021 Schedule)
- The Board of Review will meet on June 8, 2021, at 9:00 am to review assessment rolls and for citizen objection hearings
- 2021 Notice of Open Book of Assessment Roll & Board of Review
- 2021 Assessment Notices Mailed by May 5, 2021.
- Open Book will be held on the following dates:
- May 18, 2021, from 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. via telephone.
- May 20 2021, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. via telephone or in person (call for appointment) at City Hall.
- Notice of intent to file an objection deadline is due 48 hours before the objection is heard
- Middleton City Hall
7426 Hubbard Ave.
Middleton, WI 53562
- Dean Peters, Associated Appraisal Consultants, 920-749-1995 ext. 8803
- Board of Review Agendas Link
The Board of Review certifies the assessment rolls and hears citizens appeals. The board consists of five citizens, each with a
The board is considered a quasi-judicial
City Assessor Page